View Single Post
Old 2013-06-27, 02:10   Link #747
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Railgun Dream Time Fans have power?

It's been a while and I definitely want people to notice this repost because they only have until July 16, 2013

This is the translated version of this webpage from the railgun project site which was just updated a little bit ago:

http://www.project-railgun.net/news/...x00330000.html

Set for release "Railgun Misaka Mikoto Maniacs Aru Kagaku!"

You give the Misaka Mikoto Fan, Mikoto book Mikoto Dzukushi!
"Railgun Misaka Mikoto Maniacs Aru Kagaku" is
set for release on 27 August from ASCII Media Works!! comic TV anime popular broadcast & blitz the Great "To Aru Kagaku no Railgun" the popular serialized in. The Misaka Mikoto is a super heroine and the hero - with special focus on one book entirely "Misaka Mikoto Maniacs" appeared in August! From being chased plenty of activity in the anime of course, lots! such as comics and bold plan to approach the truth of Mikoto, the information in this book only by July 16 deadline (2013 readers' poll related to "Misaka Mikoto Maniacs" ) also because it is ongoing, but please try to access the special website! Http://Daioh.Dengeki.Com/special/railgun/ ■ Guidelines for applicants is looking for a question to [Misaka Mikoto! ] the question "is your favorite food?" "weak subject is?" and, Mikoto is himself would answer!   The ♪ regardless of genre, I am waiting for a variety of questions about what was chosen from among the questions that had ※ voting, Mikoto will be answered by "Misaka Mikoto Maniacs". ■ book information  Title: Railgun Misaka Mikoto Maniacs Aru Kagaku  released August 27 Release Date:  ¥ 980: tentative price

If you go to this link: http://daioh.dengeki.com/special/railgun/ you can vote for what questions will be asked to Mikoto and what her response is. I'm sure a lot of people would like to do this. So if you can use google translate or talk in Japanese, go ahead.

This is my question: can anyone say it correctly without grammatical errors imposed by google translate:
Spoiler for my question, railgun season 1:

Can anyone help me with the phrasing, perhaps Weifri? I would appreciate it if you could. I would like to know this info and think it could be funny/nice to know.

Last edited by dniv; 2013-06-27 at 03:09.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote