Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-02, 08:45   Link #24036
Chris38

I would say that Tsukune got a higher amount of Shinso blood then Hokuto, since Tsukune received a direct injection of Moka's blood ... while Kiria ... and by extension Hokuto, have revived it, through an injection of Alucard's flesh into his body.

The purity of Moka's ... and in extension Tsukune's Shinso blood is something that is unknown, at the moment, since we still don't know, how far Akasha's Shinso blood has mixed with Alucard's blood - I know that Gyokuro has mentioned that it became the same "kind" of blood, but I have to say that I don't have a full trust, when it comes to the reliability of her statements...

Still, it might be a little purer then the blood that Kiria and Hokuto has - since Kiria's original blood, was probably the blood of an Outcast Ayashi, which definitely has a lower potential then the blood of a vampire, but again, we don't know what is the proportion between the blood that was contained in Alucard's flesh that Kiria has been injected with, and his own Outcast Ayashi blood.

As for Tsukune changing his form, like Hokuto and Kiria did, I think that he is already doing it ... it's just that his "monster form" is much more human looking, because the person who has given him this blood, was originally a vampire, a race that is quite famous for it's human like appearance.

Even, with the degenerative influence that Alucard's blood has, I doubt that Tsukune's form is going to become as "inhuman" looking as Hokuto's or Kiria's. - it's always going to have a little more "class", due to the influence of the "vampire traits" that Tsukune's blood contains (due to Moka being born as a vampire) - after all, part of Kiria's origins as an Outcast Ayashi definitively has an effect on how his "monster form" looks like...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote