View Single Post
Old 2012-10-07, 11:35   Link #3050
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

What the,,,

This on top of the tech issues...

Man, when Azubu rock up in the semis, that crowd could be mega hostile. Hmm...Reginald was very professional/polite in his vid speaking about the Game 1 incident. But yeah, this does put a taint on the event now, which is a major shame. Have to say, I now feel an urge for whoever wins the CLG v WE finish to take out Azubu. Until I saw this, I thought an M5 v Azubu match would be nice, but...accidents happen but..that is just too darn suspect. NO ONE would ever expect a 5 waiting at top for the warder. I haven't seen it done. Mid or bot, yes - but not top.

Weren't Azubu the team that complained about the glare at some point in another match? That incident had me confused since no other team complained at any point about that.

Lessons to be learned - don't hold the event outdoors and put the screen and viewers somewhere where the players can't see them. It's how it happens in Australia. Seriously hope the rumour we get a team for 2013 is true. PAX going overseas for the first time to Melbourne next year is an indicator it could be true.

Now hoping for an M5 v CLG.eu final.