View Single Post
Old 2013-03-01, 09:08   Link #38
garbage

sena , that a@@ on that shot, whew another no pan girl??( though quite creepy with that peropero scene oh why oh why....)
yozora she actually looked cool in that black jersey suit...but on a "date" well I guess it's not a "date"
c'est si bon! is C'EST SI BON! funny but weird choice of movie to watch on second thought , I guess the title is in french & they didin't know better >.<

aw f@@@ ! Rika got me there!!! it took me some seconds to see thru that what the heck cosplaying as Kobato ,, genius I say !! I even wondered what Kobato was doing there when her own class has their own movie to film & wondered the next second where Rika was (like is she readying the camera as per the opening ) ahaha >.< man she really is getting cooler & cooler ,
Btw what was she gonna say , that Kodaka already knew too? that they're already friends? well we never got confirmation but I guess that's it.

Kodaka as the imouto....I wished they stayed there :P ahaha

ah ah what a reversal there with Sena being the "reason" , and yozora doing the running away at the end of the confrontation. But who was really hurt here, just as Sena said never did she wish that yozora never existed in fact, that's a really painful thing to say. I even felt she became more gullible in the hopes that something would be there between them. Yozora was the one crying but Sena was the one shafted here. And no,being Osananajimi is no excuse here and never will be. Kodaka is not a thing that belongs to Yozora nor with anyone else, what yozora was trying to do with the script, just felt wrong to me in a lot of ways even before Sena confronted her about it. Then again Yozora has been doing that since the very beginning, in various ways. i guess that's one reason why she kinda rubs me the wrong way. Hope she gets past this though. Having a friend is not owning them. She should really stop lugging her past baggages along all the time, as Sena & Kodaka said. Although Kodaka was being kinda circuitous and seemed quite spineless/indecisive as always. Anyway at least the ending was hopeful & filming starts next episode ^^
this seems to be the story of the last arc this season.

I liked this episode, good mix of comedy with nice char dev & plot progression. oh well Rika always makes it good