View Single Post
Old 2009-04-27, 10:05   Link #23
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Haruka, Yuiko, Komari, Kanata and Saya called: they are rather angry and want a piece of you Wait ... - that is the majority of Little Busters female cast ... guess the joke doesn't apply

As for the Memorial Box ... i have to say, that is a very tempting offer. Well worth considering for that price, which is quite abysmal for all that content. I wonder if it will get me past my stinginess ... sorely tempted.
I would say it would better to calculate your expenses. I did a price check with a proxy (Zipangu Treasures), then multiplied it with my local exchange rate, and it turned out to be a OMGWTFBBQ $273 in my local currency (at 1.52 exchange rate, costs 17567 yen in total), MINUS shipping. The service charge is pretty okay for a proxy but it is the exchange rate that screws me up. It used to be at 1.27 the last time I bought something from Japan, but in a week or so I was hoping it would drop to 1.48 and would be easier on my wallet.

Plus it is such a big box of CDs I am sure the customs would make as much noise as possible (I got hauled to court before for importing something which makes them suspect is hentai......) with regards to the import.....not sure if $300 is worth that risk.

EDIT : Wait, it says it will be launched in July. Is this pre-order the only chance to get the extras or can we wait until the launch date?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2009-04-27 at 10:26.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote