Thread: Princess Lover
View Single Post
Old 2009-08-16, 13:34   Link #1251
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I believe this is the point that people have been trying to make. Its not that its predictable its not that its boring. Even if its clear that a character will win people are going to want at least some focus on the other female characters if not equal focus on all of them. I dont think its biased to ask for character development from girls who are suppose to be his potential love interest.

PL is still very good and we still have a decent amount of episodes to go. Our opinion could change over the next 2 weeks

Here's a point that I can agree with, but I really think that's jumping the gun a bit in itself. I myself would be pretty angry if Seika only gets the fourth episode for her development, but we a good amount of episodes left as you said, and I'm sure there's plenty of more ground to cover from her (and every other girl for that matter) path in the visual novel. If the show can give equal treatment for all girls, then I don't think having a predictable ending would be all to bad in the end. Let's just be a little patient here guys, your favorite girl's time to shine will end up happening sooner or later (hopefully).