View Single Post
Old 2011-09-16, 11:32   Link #1434
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

The quality diving is not such a big problem, except that this episode coming back from ep 9 where animation almost reached the perfection in quality. At some point, i started to wonder whether this episode is fan made rather than actual ep 10,but then there's VA to confirm. The off in character design, the lack in animation (especially the Kanba going down stair sequence), and lack of quality overall is a little bit alarming. Understandable, but they can't get to legendary status having this low quality (finger crossed for fixing during DVD/Bluray release).

Other than that, i have no complaint over character development.
  • Ringo shows her unexpectedly weak character but it's understandable, considering a guy nearly lost his life to save her.
  • Did Himari x Kanba's flag a fake one. Coming quite unexpected
  • Natsume having crushed over Kanba? Expected. I don't think it's just that simple through
  • The one who picked up the diary looks really like Yuri. Is it possible that Yuri, Tabuki, Masako are working together, for Mario. In other side, we have Ringo, Kanba, Sho for Himari
  • Horie Yui singing the ED. That's totally unexpected. She plays Masako? Even more unexpected

Overall, the episode is a bit disappointing after coming down from such high note last episode

PS: understand Nina.Wolken's frustration on how everything seems to be so straightforward and simple this episode. But unless this anime is 1-cour, otherwise we still have so many episodes left for everything to end this simple. Maybe an effort to play down audience's expectation before throwing something big? (hopefully)

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2011-09-16 at 11:57.