Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Servant x Service
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-04, 19:50   Link #51
Marcus H.
Close Quarters Cuisine

What is a civil servant? Why do we hate 'em? Why do we love 'em? And why is being one such a complicated thing? Those are the questions handled by this intro episode to the main trio: the rather well-endowed Lucy Yamagami, the timid Saya Miyoshi, and the email-hunting slacker "Tom" () Hasebe.

After watching the first episode of Working! on Hero TV, I was reminded of what I liked about Working!. The humor was handled, and the quirky cast manages to blend well together like a giant parfait. This time, in SxS, we get to see this kind of chemistry in a government office not a setting you'd often see in anime.

I definitely didn't regret picking this one up.

I'm a big fan of how the opening sequence blended 2D with 3D. And Lucy's sweater puppies ahoge is fun to watch.

Summer 2017: Isekai Shokudou (4/1c), New Game S2 (1/12), Vatican Kiseki Chousa-kan (4/12) and Owarimonogatari S2 (Aug12).
Continuing from Spring 2017: Sakura Quest (16/25).
2016 Catch-up: Amanchu! (1/12), Owarimonogatari (7/12) and Koyomimonogatari (1/12).
Autumn 2017: Kekkai Sensen and Beyond (6/12), Just Because! (6/12) and 3-Gatsu no Lion S2 (5/22).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 37. Completed: 318. Plan to watch: 33.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote