View Single Post
Old 2013-03-05, 13:54   Link #20380
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
ganbaru--Balance on all sides, the blue doesn't interfere with the reds and pinks and for that matter neither does the next, and a slight pink line on the right to give a little bit more space. The subject is easy on the eyes. It's a strong one, even for you. 10/10
Tougarashi--Is the focus on the train or on the characters? You might have wanted to use a more neutral camera angle shot if trying to capture both. A little unbalanced but RL shots are a rarity, I find. 8.49/10
DXMicheal--It's heavy on the left side. You might have wanted to trim the width a little bit. 8.2/10
delorean2200--The only thing you might want to do is put your username on the lower left hand corner to counterbalance the links on the right. 8.49/10
Triple R--You know how to create balance but I don't know if that's just a bad picture not for the quality itself but because the cap looks photoshopped. 8.499/10
blakstealth--The lines at the bottom right might be better as part of the picture description. It sort of ruins the continuous flow of shoujo in the picture. 8.2/10
ReaperxKingx--It's balanced but the outlines themselves look a bit pixelated. That might just be me though. 8.49/10 or 8.5/10.
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote