Thread: Licensed Just Because
View Single Post
Old 2017-12-31, 01:53   Link #248
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I already forgotten the feeling of high school graduation, but I do feel that it's just as uneventful as the ending of this series. After the initial rush of feelings, people immediately settle down to the fact that they are no longer high school students and college or work is the only possible next step. On a similar note, the romantic development between the awkward valedictorian Natsume and the transfer student Eita was uneventful. It didn't help that Komiya had such great chemistry with Eita. Maybe things like this is inevitable, even if doesn't really help make this development any less frustrating.

Overall, it was a big relief that Pine Jam was able to push through with such a challenging project. Just seeing a final episode was assuring, plot direction aside. Hopefully, just as this series sorted out some lessons for real life, I hope that Pine Jam got some lessons in the future.

This makes me thinking: what's with Japan and their expertise in making girls that possess such great chemistry with the male lead as well as an inevitable loss in favor of the female lead?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote