Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-21, 18:03   Link #3994
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Has Koma got an insignia? If so has it been shown on Aoi? As for the Magi idea at the time of writing that I didn't take that into account let alone the household vessels until you mentioned it. I just figured that based on what we saw it seemed the most fitting as a theory until further info is given. But yes I would agree that it's like Magi.

You know a few chapters back where it showed the Oga,Toujou, Himekawa and Kanzaki did anyone else noticed that their belt buckles had Beels seal on them? Could it be that the author was foreshadowing it.
I haven't seen any time of visual cue for Koma, unless he picks sakura petals because of Aoi's *ahem* 'influence'. And nearly all the girls have had training through Aoi's grandpa as well so it shouldn't be too far of a stretch to have 'Koma's Blessing' upon them. Only thing 'wrong' about it is the fact that Koma's a perv, and Aoi knows it...
But I have a feeling that Aoi is 'beloved' of Beel so she's pretty safe, all-around.

Foreshadowed from that long ago, eh... It could very well be that as well. Still, took a pretty long time for this to occur. Probably because Oga is so stubborn to do everything on his own and the others for delegating themselves to a 'subordinate' position. This is probably the first time that Kanzaki's actually meant what he said about Oga being on the top since he's always wanted the position too.