View Single Post
Old 2007-09-12, 11:43   Link #70
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgewalker View Post
Just wanted to say that anyone who has mostly level 20's should get nightfall. Its a great expansion, with great art too.

Best of all you dont have to wade through a bunch of filth before you get to the good stuff. LIke with me I only use one serious PvE character, and tried going through all 3 of the expansions. Its kinda boring to have to go through all the low end missions with low rewards when you an obviously end game character with ascended armor. GWEN just plops your right into End game content
Well....for me...I have Proph and NF...but I haven't done much in NF...I'm trying to get everything done in Proph with my Ele before I do anything there...The only thing I reall have to do is Explore...(I've done like none, except where quests and missions take me XD) and finish the bonus in Dragon's Lair...every PUG I get never seems to be able to do it ....It's very weird...My friend got GWEN...and was like THERE'S THE GIANT LADY BEAR THING!!! and I was like Right...and he's telling me all this stuffs about it and how cool it is and that it's only for 20's or you'll get anillated and stuffs....And now I want to get it, and I told him that I can't afford it, and he's like, You coulda pre-orderd it for $5..that's what I did..and I'm like I'm still trying to figure it out...I thought the preorder was more, and the sneak peak weeked was for $5....So I dunno...but all I know is I wana get GWEN....But I can't afford it.....He keeps telling me when I get the money to buy it...but what does everyone else think of it?
siya is offline   Reply With Quote