View Single Post
Old 2012-09-05, 06:28   Link #2244
Adigard

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
Is alicization the last story arc? Also, is Vol 10 the last one?
As Netto pointed out, it'll probably go for a nice chunk of books. At the same time the author will be working on 'Progressors' and redoing the beginning of SAO in a new series of LN's taking the story chronologically by floor and filling in the gaps.

So I doubt the series will end anytime soon

Whether or not we get a second season of anime though will probably depend on the DVD/BD sales figures, but there's certainly enough material to put out a 2nd season and have everything end right before UW starts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
I've been trying to get this conversation about AI's rights and all that good stuff, yet everyone seems to ignore it.
Had actually planned to complain to a mod that a few wordy fools were jabbering endlessly in the wrong thread and ask to have it moved, just, didn't yet ^^:;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
They're learning from Kirito. They're not going to be fooled easily.
There's a fair chunk of irony there, since Kirito himself has been fooled from the day he escaped from SAO into the real world =^_^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
And to recap what I told Netto, Accel World 12's afterwords confirmed that SAO volume 11 will be out in late Winter (I'm expecting February 10th)
We will happily await your future translation efforts!
Adigard is offline   Reply With Quote