View Single Post
Old 2010-01-20, 03:54   Link #1618
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
hataye: the whol level 6 project is a scheme. Its possible that he can level up by killing mikoto but why her and 100+ times. Well their are certain reason. Being their is a clone for her and being an electro master. They use this plan to it's full extent. Until Aleister favorite man find it out. Until touma finds it and put a stop to it. Then theirs the cure project of the imouto that leads to them being send to the world. And that helps to increase the AIM field of from just inside the Academy to neighboring towns and even country or maybe not just around japan. That's the real AIM of Aleister. To spread the AIM field. And mikoto is the perfect for this one. Aleister can't toy with his strongest esper and his spare for his no 1. So their comes the number 3 who's also an electro master. That being said it could be said that her ability is for the use of radio signal. Which is probably a front only. Then that radio program had been closed but the truth is the imouto mass production might be starting. But who knows. From what the lady in railgun says their is a year gap from the radio program because mikoto was just a child their from the point the imouto projects starts but their is a problem their. When she was called back to check on the imouto the imouto are already functioning. And she's just monitoring it. It means its already undergoing the project but maybe it took a while to complete it.

Oh well to long let's end it now.

Chaos is just trying to figure out how the magic and esper ability works and it really helps on understanding them more and its fun knowing it.
Yes I get Aleister Plan through the thread but I 'm talking about the level 6 project and it mechanism.

It also explain that why Aleister chose Mikoto as a subject in Level 6 project instead of the other number 2. I my theory is correct then Accelerator is 127 or (157 ) times stronger than Mikoto.