View Single Post
Old 2011-02-06, 18:35   Link #1560
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Yeah, of course. That's what I was thinking too. But then again "done with her part" could be just a matter of translation. Her "part" might refer to composing, but we don't really know.

She might be not experienced with the guitar, but remember that in episode 16 Yui mentioned that she's having difficulty to play the guitar part in Mugi's song. So I think she at least created the guitar parts too.

^ And here's my question: Could someone without a knowledge of playing a specific instrument compose a music for that instrument? I mean, keyboard could imitate the other instruments too, right? like synthesizer or something. If no, then my opinion here is not valid
You would need to convert it, Guitar and piano are two instruments that are unique in that each playable note on the instrument is visible on the body. This makes finding notes on the instrument easier while reading music due to the lack of intricate key fingerings. Guitars and pianos are often used together in songs. However, in order for a guitarist to read piano music, the notes must be changed. This is because a guitar is in the key of E, and the piano is in C. Transposing refers to the changing of notes with keys. That would be too much if you know what i mean for one person to convert all parts in there clef
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote