View Single Post
Old 2012-12-01, 18:48   Link #69
Polarpew
Bash'a no falor talah

Send a message via AIM to Polarpew
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG I WAS CRACKING UP AND TEARING UP AT THE SAME TIME. SO FUNNY AND SO SAD!!!!! GOD THIS IS WHY I LOVE DRAMA.

On a side note this is first anime that made be both cry and laugh at the same time. Was wondering how this was going to be adapted and they did it MAGNIFICENTLY. Gosh the way they ended the episode was awesome totally depressing cliffhanger, how they continue it, I look forward to greatly. BEST EPISODE of the season

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Another heart melting and heart breaking episode... We got two in one...

The Heart Melting Part

Yui crying out to Asuna... Kirito defying the difficulties of the Guardians just to save Asuna.. and Asuna crying for the knowledge that Yui and Kirito were just below is very touching... I got tears in my eyes.

The Heart Breaking Part

We all expected it... like I said... just..one word for Kirito to say.... "Asuna" will break Suguha... I wished Kazuto hugged Sugu to calm her down and told her that he will always loved her as his sister... his most beloved imouto..
unfortunately their relationship isnt so good for him to do that. Plus he's not very good at social interactions with people that wasn't from his game