View Single Post
Old 2010-01-28, 00:53   Link #22077
Heatth

Send a message via MSN to Heatth
Quote:
Originally Posted by luap1138 View Post
Shouldn't there be more variations on "Premonition"? If I recall correctly, you can still get it even after completing a girl's subset if you don't have enough points/that girl's points are less than another's, so (assuming I'm correct/you haven't changed it) there should be variations that tie into these subsets.

Other than that, though, good scenes. I can't wait for the rest.
Probably should be just a few extra lines for each variation. For Nagato and Itsuko there should be a different line in the beggining, refering to the headphones. For the others just an extra line in the end to give a sense of continuity. Not real need for a whole new scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Spoiler for September the Sixth, Day 5, Flag Check: My Room- Premonition/Phone Call/The Fox's Curse:
Nice scene over all. Due to it nature I will comment each sub-scene separatedly.

Quote:
Spoiler for September the Sixth, Day 5, Flag Check: My Room- Premonition:
First, as luap said, there should be a few variation here. Nothing big, just a few, or even a single, lines for the sake of continuity. The most important ones are related to Nagato and Itsuko, since having the headphones back in these scenarios is particularly weird (having Kyon mention the bandage is also cool, but not realy necessery).

I just didn't understood the Premonition (Thiefless). It is for when you leave the headphones with kyonko but don't bring her to your house?

Quote:
Spoiler for September the Sixth, Day 5, Flag Check: My Room- Phone Call- Haruhi:
Haruhi's excuse is sooo lame. Well, while it is funny, it is really needed? Since she has a 'legit' excuse anyway shouldn't she just use it from the beggining?

Also, I found interesting as Haruhi make the scene being more lightheaded(not a good word). I few something 'dark' for every scene but thies one.

Quote:
Spoiler for September the Sixth, Day 5, Flag Check: My Room- Phone Call- Asahina-san:
Kyon's reaction here are funny. And fitting in how he generally act when talking with Mikuru. He is so careless around her he woudl'nt notice if she had him in the point of a gun.

Every time Mikuru wants to have a time alone with Kyon something weird (and potentially dangerous) involving Time-Travel happen, which make me wonder what might be here, since Mikuru shouldn't be able to know nothing about the sliders here. Of course I might be overthinking and Mikuru just want to hang out with Kyon. But I definitivelly feel something dark here.

Edit-
Quote:
I knew it. /Edit

Quote:
Spoiler for September the Sixth, Day 5, Flag Check: My Room- Phone Call:
Is in time like this I know how much better Kyon treats Yuki after Disappearance. He is kinda being a jerk here, pushing her so much, even tough it is comprehensible (these headphones are really evil).

Quote:
Spoiler for September the Sixth, Day 5, Flag Check: My Room- The Fox's Curse:
Funny, at first I tought Kyon was, at once, not being stupid, making that list with clever deductions. Soon after he just went and tear of these bandages. Oh, well.

However, this list was very interesting. Specially the item c), that is, while correct, pretty missleading. I wonder if he is going to conclude she is, somehow, the responsable behind the headphones.

In any case, their next meeting is going to be pretty interesting.

Also, this was the only scene in where he don't lock the headphones in the box right?

Speaking in the box...
Quote:
Spoiler for September the Sixth, Day 5, Flag Check: My Room- Premonition/Phone Call:
I believe you posted something about it already, but "my naive childhood" is the same as "before I met Sasaki" right? And waht is locked tehre are the supernatural related stuff he was fan before that, right?

Quote:
I know I always say this and am lying, but there WILL be more later on.
But you always says it, and you are usually lying.

PP:
Quote:
Just take the first bits of each Phone Call scene and add the Premonition bit to the ends of them.

Problem solved.
Sorry, but I don't think I get what you mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otai View Post
Itsuko's path is dark interesting. A large visible scar? Also funny how Kyon comments he wants to punch Itsuki; why blame Itsuki, Kyon? It's not his fault this time, as far as you know.
Silly otai, it is aways Itsuki fault. Giving how much he deceive with that smile, I am not surprised Kyon went to that conclusion. He and his 'cousing' were being really suspicious here.

Last edited by Heatth; 2010-01-28 at 01:30.
Heatth is offline   Reply With Quote