Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-25, 22:12   Link #491
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
...Question. Why was Team A able to one-shot each of the opposing tanks, yet survived taking multiple hits themselves? I can accept that a couple of the opposing tanks had lighter guns and armor, but surely that hit from Team C should have taken Team A out, if their own hit against Team C was powerful enough to take them out despite Team C's heavier armor.
Team A only really tanked the first shot from the StuG and some MG fire from the Type 89. Everything else was near misses.

Still, I attribute the inconsistency to something Mako said after the match: paraphrase, "Did we really win, or did they just drop out?", perhaps hinting that it's less about the actual hits themselves and more the condition of the people inside.

Also, something interesting about the rules of Senshado (clickable thumbnail):

Need a translator to confirm the info supposedly mentioned here, but the two pieces of translated info I read are quite interesting:

- Only tanks made before August 15, 1945 (aka VJ Day) are allowed.
- Completed prototype tanks (with above provision) are allowed, and, at the discretion of the Japan Senshado Federation, anything which was in the planning stages that could be made with parts manufactured before that date.

Does that mean... we can have T29's and the Maus?!?!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2012-10-25 at 22:23.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote