View Single Post
Old 2013-02-27, 19:26   Link #40575
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Nah, the unit I have in mind is full body covered. I'm thinking of handing it off to Clarissa since she's the only one I think capable of handling such a huge idiot ball. For reasons obvious to all, test piloting this suit is considered a punishment.

The reason the pilot has to be nude is because the IS portion that covers the body acts as more of a chamber which would be filled with an organic liquid computer. Yes, liquid computer. Unlike normal liquids, it doesn't really cling to the skin and would mostly feel like gel. It works this way because the liquid computer analyzes the micro electronic impulses in the pilot to move the frame in a similar manor. This tech is reserved for large frames which are initially considered too bulky to be effective.

If a comparison has to be drawn, a normal point of view is that that an IS frame moves along with the pilot by readong the signal already sent but this still leaves a delay where the pilot heaves the armor piece. Another is that the IS boosts the pilot's strength while decreasing armor weight so the pilot can properrly move the armor pieces on their own. This technology in theory will allows the IS to move as the pilot does. By analyzing the pilot's complete body language with a huge processing capability dedicated to this, the IS independently move simultaneously as the pilot does. This gives large frames unprecedented agility rivaling small frame units.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote