View Single Post
Old 2006-10-01, 06:27   Link #50
Katapan
俺様祭り

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarOfMayo
When I was trying to write his name I was too lazy to load up the series page to double check. lol all i did was watch the part where he said his full name a couple times over.

So its Lelouch for sure... but... ranperuuji...taking what the makers considered L's instead of R's... Lanpeluji... mmmm Lanpeloush? Lanpeluge?

Well basically I guess its "Le"-"Lew""shu" ... "Lan""Pe" "Ruuji" Like how Strike "Rouge"(Ruuju) is said... close to like how "luge"(Ryuju) (the sport) sounds. Just at the end its "ji" instead of "ju".

(Lelouch Lanpelouji) I guess.... lol JP and their katakana usage and whatever they come up in English for it is insane... and defies common sense very often. lol
I had come to the conclusion that his last name might be Lamperouge - aka Redlamp in French. I wonder if we'll ever see an official spelling.

Eh, I've never liked mecha, but I'm somehow pretty hyped up about the series. Must be because I'm impressed by Sunrise's latest work (ZEGAPAIN being my first mecha anime), or possibly the combination of my favorite seiyuu (Ami Koshimizu & Yukana especially) and good theme songs.
I was a bit turned off by the seiyuu-in-a-bikini competition thing from the preview though....