View Single Post
Old 2011-10-07, 02:53   Link #58
DangerMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
Yo acejem, you double posted

I don't know, I mean I make fun out of Seiji Kishi a lot, but I wouldn't call him terrible or bad. Nor would I call Ando bad after Sword of the Stranger, or Hashimoto for working on Layton.

They are all great to decent directors IMO, and I think that Mizushima is certainly in the more decent range. At least, I liked the stuff he worked on.

@totoum

I don't think there is much worry, since they wouldn't be working on anything else. I mean it more of sign of better efficiency in moving from project to project than cutting down on quality right?

*watch as this becomes the worse looking show they made, and I eat my words in 3 months*
Yup, I don't get that complaint about PA Works and directors considering that Masahiro Ando is one of the best new directors in my opinion and probably my favorite new director thanks to the awesomeness of Sword of the Stranger and Cannan (and now how good a job he did on something outside of his original range in Hanasaku Iroha and that's not even a genre I particularly watch but I enjoyed what I've gotten through so far way more than usual and the visuals and direction to me is way better than usual and how well they've captured Kishida Mel's art and the feel of those designs in animation and how they should feel just like in the recent PS3 Atelier games).

So he's now done two of their four shows in Canaan and Hanasaku Iroha for this relatively new studio and he's a fantastic director.

Canaan's my favorite of their shows so far.
DangerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote