View Single Post
Old 2012-09-04, 00:36   Link #20
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

I made some changes compared to last time. Arcana Famiglia, Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai, Koi to Senkyou to Chocolate, Hagure Yuusha no Estetica, Campione! and Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! are Stalled until I can either find time to watch them again, or when the Blu-Rays come out to relieve me of the pointless censorship.

Shows I"m still actively watching:
- Binbougami ga! (even with the added drama, it's still great)
- Chitose Get You! (getting better, now that the focus is back on Chitsoe trying to seduce that office worker again)
- Dog Days' (still enjoyable to watch, maybe eve m ore so than the first season)
- Ebiten (low quality, but good for a laugh every single time)
- Hyouka (has been growing on me long since, will be sad when it's gone)
- Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita (will probably end up as the best show of this season for me)
- Joshiraku (despite hard to follow at times, I still love it)
- Kokoro Connect (also still going strong)
- Oda Nobuna no Yabou (I don't particularly care about the historical side, but what I see, I like)
- Phi Brain 2 (originality has worn of long ago, I doubt they can make more of it this without it getting old)
- Sword Art Online (not as good as I hoped it would be, though I like the growing relationship between Kirito and Asuna)
- Tari Tari (am a bit behind on this, but will have little trouble catching up soon enough, as I liked it up till where I left off)

I'll make a more detailed post, including ranking, when the season is over.