View Single Post
Old 2010-11-02, 03:24   Link #56
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
I'm getting irritated at Kyousuke allowing himself to be Kirnio's lap dog, but it isn't entirely her fault. Kyousuke brings some of this on himself - he should really stand up for himself and not simply be content to be her dog. He's not doing her any favors by simply doing her bidding - if he wants to help her, he should tell her flat-out "If you want people to save your ass, you better learn to start treating them with a little respect". She'll learn to be a better person that way, but before that happens, he's going to have to learn a little self-respect.
Very well said... Hes a man with big balls, but using them for the wrong purposes. By allowing her to push him around like a dog, she gains absolutely nothing.

As this is only 5 episode in, I really hope this changes by the time its over...

Quote:
Mmm idk Kyousuke's smile always makes me think he's a lot more clever than he lets on. He's prolly just as intelligent as his lil sis, just lazier. By allowing himself to take orders from her he draws closer to his little sister, isn't that what every big brother wants?
Sure, but you dont have to sacrifice your dignity to become closer. If that is what it takes to get close to someone, I'd say no thank you anyday.