View Single Post
Old 2012-02-14, 12:24   Link #1011
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
It starts when he goes "EEHHH?"

And that is why he failed. He was given 5 seconds, why try to figure out between the left or the right? Does Rias have a bigger left boob than her right? Was he going to expirement using his left dragon hand and right human hand? Does it matter allocating 2 seconds at one boob each, then 1 second double down?

Of course I did. He failed because he never met Bruce Lee. "Don't think, feel"

Odd example you gave. If there are a line of 5 beautiful girls, of course I'd go with the one with my fetishes ok in all seriousness, Issei didn't have to decide between five mounds of breasts my main irk has been his shocked reaction to the whole thing. That was not a reaction of someone who knew what they were going to get. Forget the whole 5 seconds thing, he shot himself in the foot by acting like he was surprised about Rias' gesture. The next irk is him having to decide, for a guy who agreed to Rias' terms in exchange for boobs, you do not decide if it's left, right, and then finally both. This isn't green light red light, he sought the contract because of her boobs, he went through with the ordeal because of her boobs, and after all that he needs 5 seconds to decide if he's going for it?

Maybe because I'm not a kid, that I simply don't think like that. But I know I'm a pervert, and that I won't hide, and I know for a fact I have 2 hands, and I'm going to use them both. This isn't a Hands-On-Throttle-And-Stick, the left boob is the same as the right. It makes no difference to try one or the other only, especially if you decided to do both at the same time anyways.

End rant, give both 5 seconds, not 2.5 each one at a time. Hell I'd grab em both and motorboat, why does it have to be the hands only? She said it's all his, not just for his hands

Now there's an idea!

A bare butt we haven't seen

Sure I know, your tastes include seeing big ones as nothing but fat instead of milk, you like it when girls are chained with only one boob exposed, etc *runs*
His shocked reaction was most probably due to the 5 sec rather than the fact he was going to get it. Which is logical if you had been spending several hours contemplating what you were going to do with said reward coming up with several scenario's in your mind to find out you only had 5 secs, the first reaction you had would be shocked even if only for a second like he was. Personally i'd be annoyed that after all that you were only getting 5 secs. Really though it was 5 secs of touching a boob outside from the intial dissapointment who the hell cares. You'd have to be a sad virgin to truly be annoyed at the fact you didn't get to touch her boobs for all of two secs (it would take you at least 1 or 2 secs to even touch the boob). Which was why I was arguing against your view of a person based on that. He'd probably get more time from accidental groping than that. Which was why I found your annoyance at it so weird . It was a shit reward and he got screwed over, that's really all there is to it.

I mean imagine in your rush to get all of those 2 secs of booby time you tripped over and missed them completely, then what? I'd wager he gets an awful lot more than that over the course of the series, and probably at least makes her his girlfriend.

Last edited by Tenchi Hou Take; 2012-02-14 at 12:42.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote