View Single Post
Old 2010-11-05, 18:43   Link #5077
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Dully, I don't see where this discussion is going because if we start doubting the authenticity of red truths then there is really no point in arguing Umineko's truth because EVERYTHING is allowed to be truth, thus the Schrodinger's Cat Metaphor.

To me, it sounds like you guys are saying:
"Umineko no Naku Koro ni" is a fiction. There is no Ushiromiya Kinzo, Krauss, Natsuhi, Eva, Hideyoshi, Rudolf, Kyrie, Rosa, George, Jessica, Battler, or Maria in real life. The servants Gohda, Kumasawa, Genji, Shannon, Kanon, and the dotor Nanjo doesn't exist in real life. There is no Rokkenjima in real life. There is no Rokkenjima Incident in real life.

The red truth should only be applicable only in each episode they were presented, and they should be the truth for their corresponding gameboard. This way the red truth can stand by itself and shouldn't defy logic.

The red truth should be a clue or restraints for us to find out what happened in Rokkenjima-Prime, but strictly in this sense, even the whites are clues on what happened in Rokkenjima-Prime.

And I thought weyou guys established this sometime ago.