View Single Post
Old 2014-02-28, 14:20   Link #34019
haguruma

Send a message via ICQ to haguruma Send a message via MSN to haguruma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
I mean fine, respect their suffering and all that but it still helps to remind people who like to talk up how bad they have it that the people who they see as having hurt them have their own pains and joys too. Then again, maybe if someone had actually done that at some point none of that other crap would've had to have happened.
I would have really loved to see some of the developments in these situations

Kinzo: I'm so sorry, but I was forced to marry your mother and let it out on all of you. Btw. I kept the illegitimate daughter I had with an Italian escapee trapped in the forest behind the mansion and had an incestuous child with her. I hope you understand that I have to leave everything to that child now, don't you?!

Krauss: Hey you guys, I invested all of dad's money into these awesome business venture my cute associate said they would be worthwhile, now we technically don't even own the island anymore, that's why I hid dad's death.

Rudolph: Battler, cut Kyrie a break, I exchanged you and Asumu's dead baby at birth because I was already married to Asumu and it would have caused so much trouble to get a divorce.

Maria: HELP! MY MOMMY IS HITTING ME!!

Genji: So, you know Inspector, the story is like this...*2 days later* and that is why you need to take all of us into custody.

haguruma is offline   Reply With Quote