Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-21, 09:20   Link #24287
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
It sounds to me like you are suffering from some of that "ingrained political conditioning" yourself.
Maybe! One can never be too sure. You too, right, although in your case, a contra-reaction to the conditioning. Distrust, right?

All I can say about "uncertainty" is I have been on private conference calls with CFOs and CEOs of multimillion and multibillion dollar corporations talking about expansion strategies and investing and that they re very concerned about the future. They seem awfully concerned about the "uncertainty" of the economy and the government. I've also met with lending relationship managers and they speak of how the current economic environment is unprecedented in thei lifetimes, "Too much funny money around.." is a direct quote. They're only 40-50 though, so maybe they're biased as well.

All I can assure you is I base my opinions on the fact patterns I see while remaining skeptical and changing my opinions when the facts change.

PS: Refer to my response to Vexx, I don't necessarily believe the GOP is better for the economy, I'm just saying lots of people still do. Including my boss and other senior business leaders that I've personally met.

Last edited by willx; 2012-10-21 at 10:15. Reason: Typos on ipad