View Single Post
Old 2008-08-20, 19:50   Link #20
P.G.
Rated P.G. Superstar

Send a message via MSN to P.G.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Wow the thread has grown alot since I left and continued with the game.
I was actually surprised. I only slept for a few hours after reading the 1st 2 replies on this thread. And when I wake up it over 10 replies

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
The game is fully occupying my inspirational time slot
actually mine too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Sara's Dragoons are specially useful when you are knocked down (you can still use them) and when you have to stop an enemy's advance. Since once they are deployed, they can be sent against enemies even when down or charging (and even casting) another spell.
Quote:
Sarara: Another of my favorite characters. Sadly, I can't play story mode with her since my game hangs...T_T her range style is more speedy than Nanoha's. But she's noticeably more fragile and weaker than Nanoha. I hope they buff her stats up a bit in a later patch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
I actually find Sara more fun to play with than Nanoha, which is ironic being the clone of Nanoha (somewhat). He special + range beam is just as good as divine buster and her Dragoons are fun to watch as they dive right into the enemies. But she is definitely weaker than Nanoha in defense.
The awesomeness really depends on how you can use her.
Puron Tenkai aka Dragoon is very versatile like for an example. (single, one at a time or all at once.)

It can be used anytime while attacking(melee,ranged),dashing,defending, or even knocked down etc.
After getting hit by FT, I can cast Luna(r) blaster quickly(uncharged)
when casting any charged spell or ultimate skills
- While LB is being charged, I can use FT as a cover, and before casting Luna Flare.
- stunning the opponent casting LINK(2nd ultimate skill) next.

Most of the range atks of all the characters has a hit stun when holding Z or the ranged atk command.

And I really like her charged def(hoshi no ibuki), since it can hold any charged atk(excluding the ultimate skills, I think it can defend sometime but not 100%) unharmed and manage to restore some hit points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
I must say nice graphics and sound/BGM. >.>
indeed, btw you can use your own music files for the game.

Quote:
Oh, good. Now it has a topic. >:3

Might as well port over my small review from the Nanoha forums. XP

Since I enjoyed it quite a bit, I was inspired to do a quick review of the playable characters in the game as of the current version. >:3
Now that really contributes to the thread

Quote:

1. Lina: She's the character I perform best with. And going by those lines, her route in the story mode is the only one where I didn't die even once. Her Dragon Slave works wonders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
Ruru was hard with Nanoha but, quite easy to beat with Fate... I took me five retries to beat her with Nanoha nothing can stop an Excellion Buster while with Fate I beat her the first time... Maybe because I was a bit used to her by then...

Noval, on the other hand... Was harder with Fate than with Nanoha... Mainly 'cause, or so it seems, Fate's Zamber Breaker y weaker than Nanoha's Starlight Breaker and could not kill most of the drones with one hit.
Same as here.. after I got the patch.. I've use Lina on my very 1st story mode.. and she is really great. If Fireball won't kill them then, DS would do
P.G. is offline   Reply With Quote