View Single Post
Old 2009-02-17, 05:35   Link #39
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I think the army would be a bad influence on his mental state, too much intended pressure can even lead to coma.
Don't think so. I think it just taught me alot of things. And army is compulsory here. The first 3 months of hell will knock more than enough sense into a person's head.

There are 2 causes of depression, soft and hard. Soft life is just like culturing a grudge mentality, then when someone refuses to give something, the life contracts depression. Hard is just the opposite, doing all the shit until one gets sick of it can tries to commit suicide.

Either way the military helps to an extent, helping the person increase his tolerance for stress, or knocking the grudge mentality out of the person's head.

Or like one of my ex-instructors say, "Those *expletive* outside claim that we *expletive* waste our time serving this *expletive* useless nation. Let me tell you *expletive* ladyboys, if we don't serve, we would have been overrun by those *expletive* losers from the neighbouring countries, and your mother, sister and girlfriend are going to offer their holes and our backsides for them to *expletive*! You think you still can have your IPod, PSP and computer?"

Freedom comes at a price, and those guys in the military and national security already paid for 99% of it.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote