View Single Post
Old 2010-12-25, 13:39   Link #69
Ushima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
All I know is if I were Junichi, I'd be locking my doors at night with Risa around.

WHAT?! no way! Hang a sign outside your window (where she'd be stalking you from) that says "Come on in, the window's open...also, turn this note around." *turns note around* "there's a rule to my room; No pants. "

...but you should probably set up a code with Risa...like..randomly walk up to her and tell her "45-12-11" ..then walk off. She'd be confused, but knowing Risa, she'd totally remember it if it was from her stalkee. Then have a lock on your window. She'd be like.."uhh...idk the combination...*realization* HOLY CRAP HE TOTALLY TOLD ME THE CODE!!!!"

...then she unlocks the window, follows the "no pants" rule, and snuggle into bed with me...ahhh.........then she'd be hella confused and angry to find Rihoko there..aheh...'

Either way!!! To those saying "Risa is evil" all i have to say is this; Yes and no

As a wise friend told me; Love is a battlefield! You dont play nice in battlefields! You have to TAKE DOWN your enemy! To take down an enemy, you have to use some evil! BUT, she only does these evil things out of LOVE. I believe she follows the "greater good" rule! The greater good means you'll do bad things, for the thing that's MOST important! She doesn't focus on little goals, no...no she focuses on her BIGGEST goal, and that goal is to get with her man! therefore, causing her sabotage raids to be activated.

My friend and I have 2 different opinions in the women in Amagami. He loves Tsukasa, and I love Rihoko. meaning;

his #1 is Tsukasa
my #1 is Rihoko.

Someone on here told me that those two were THE COMPLETE OPPOSITES, and i couldn't agree more. However, this is another feeling me and my friend have.

Risa is BOTH our #2. So we sat down and pondered over this while watching the episode a second time...then we had a realization. Risa is 2 way mixture of both Rihoko and Tsukasa! We were like "GASP!!!!!!" then we also realized that that's why we bot loved her and put her as our #2.

So this is why, Risa is one of the best in this show. Even if she only had 1 ep. Just think of what we would've felt if they gave her 4 eps like all the other girls! GAAAAAHH!!!! The possibilities are endless!!!

...so yeah...that's how i feel. Im glad i could get that all out