View Single Post
Old 2013-01-30, 21:38   Link #54
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Honestly, I was thinking that Kaidou would be based more on Yujirou (the aforementioned father of Baki).

Actually, it would be all kinds of badass if the top dogs of Kaidou's crew were parodies of Baki characters. I mean, off the top of my head I can think of candidates like Orochi Doppo, Retsu Kaiou, Hanayama Kaoru, Jack Hanma..... the list goes on. Though speaking of Hanayama, I'd love to see an OP fight as insane as Hanayama vs. Speck in New Grappler Baki, but I doubt such graphic violence would fit Oda's style (still, you don't see too many fights where a dude gets his face blown from the inside out after getting bullets stuffed into his mouth).....
I meant Yujiro D:

Anyway, while it would be awesome if Oda made a crew based on the Baki guys...I dunno about it being Kaidou's group, it doesn't sound to me like a martial arts focused crew.
That said...hell yea I would love a martial art crew based on the Baki characters, Orochi vs Sanji, Jack vs Zoro, Hanayama vs Franky, Retsu vs Chopper (Kung Fu vs Kung Fu, baby!)...how about just putting Pickle vs Everyone? XD