View Single Post
Old 2006-06-18, 23:51   Link #66
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama
Ok, I'm not criticizing or anything but how can you give a 10 (Perfect) rating to something you admit you cannot fully understand and are at least partially guessing at, you do realize what Perfect means right. You are of course entitled to give it a 10, but I just hope you understand fully what that a Perfect rating really means.
Well, I have read the novel chapter, and I have short-term memory, so I do think that I can understand which dialogues go where in the Anime. Or which parts in the Anime correspond to which parts of the chapter. But I get what you mean. ^^'

For me, PERFECT (in relation to Anime) means an episode that:

(1) Moves me emotionally, where feelings of the characters, or feelings of the situation, come across the screen to me - anywhere from making me cry to making me understand the characters/circumstances indepth. (2) Generally gives me a good feeling, or leaves me with a small satisfied smile at the end. (3) Contains noteworthy animation and music.

Of course, this wouldn't be an absolute definition, because what moves me might not move someone else. And for the record, I'm not picking these points out from the episode. I'm sorry if they don't fit your definition of perfect? Just curious. What is your definition?