View Single Post
Old 2015-05-10, 14:33   Link #89
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGilga View Post
After now some years of additional experience Naruto should be capable of telling if he's followed by some little girls or not. Another question is if they could keep up with him. In terms of speed Naruto was compared with his father and he thinks the situation is urgent enought for him to go in person. So his travel speed should be rather fast. But knowing Kishimoto's great writing...

It's almost as if some people think that if the Hyuuga are not on the level of Senju or Uchiha that means they are useless trash... which I don't think.
I wasn't trying to imply that, the question was is the Hyuuga an equal to the other age old clans? Its a matter of interpretation and what you are considering when you make the call, I mean I think they are equals but that's what I see given what I am presented, I mean people can have their reasons why they don't want to see them as just as good as the other clans and that is fine, but to me combat power isn't an only factor versatility with your abilities, experience, and having a LONG history are things I consider

Anyway I think we should just be allowed to think what we want about the clans I mean I don't think there will be anything supporting or disputing whether the Hyuuga are equals in the end anyway