View Single Post
Old 2007-12-11, 22:50   Link #1089
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Yeah, I know Erio has potential, he got to the same level as Subaru and Teana at a younger age.

I don't Subaru can truely take over nanoha, they're quite different in too many things...
Matured Subaru perhaps. Who knows.

Quote:
For me, her dual-wield skills is learnt at Level- erm, age 10

While her daughters would be... 20 ?
10 is a bit too young. As for the sisters, I'm sure a few months of practice will erase that osbtacle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
1) ISes can be trained in power?
2) That will make it a S-class equivalent attack.
Given that ISes are pretty much non-magic programs, it is possible to trained in power and control. Combat cyborgs were meant to match up to mages so not much of a surprise there.

Quote:
It seems like Ep4 will be the one where Nanoha will be the protagonist, but either dies or becomes completely powerless. A 8% loss isn't enough to really affect anything.

Still, I won't mind if they de-emphasized Nanoha, because that will mean de-emphasizing NxF and giving a chance for everyone else.
I'll take it as a half-full possibility here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
It is common in Nanoha to push the less wholesome (except the absolute plot requirements) and happy portions out of the limelight. The shortage of mages in the TSAB is discussed in the novel, as is their impressment policy. The part about Hayate feeling as if she's a tool is concentrated in the manga as well. It is as if they try to make the anime as fluffy as possible.
Catering to the largest target audience again but what's done is done.

Quote:
Definitely. It makes sense given how environmentally conscious they are. Leaving most of the planet untouched by human occupation is the way to provide maximum convenience to the people that are there while minimizing impact of people on the planet.
Well there's quite some sarcasm there.

Quote:
Since she's chosen as base material for Cyborgs, she really couldn't have been too weak. She might have been as high as AAA.
More along the lines of her physical construct instead of magic potential. Though it can't really be compared, the sisters should match up in time, given their implants.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote