View Single Post
Old 2012-02-02, 04:47   Link #192
night_sentinel

I just caught up with Claymore again and there still seems to be no development on Claire-Priscilla blob form. Oh well at least Claire get a passing mention. Even if its a totally misleading statement that makes it feel that Claire is out taking a nap in Rabona.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus
Remember the times when we couldn't guess what Yagi had in store for use next, even when now matter how obvious it seemed he went in a totally different direction?
Well at least we know what Miria will plan to do in the next chapter. And since its a coordinated assault Miria might have told Deneve, but even I know that's pretty unlikely due to the time limit. Of course, its possible that they did it off-screen .

Its more likely that Deneve is guessing again. But, unlike her wedge theory I'm pretty sure that this is spot on. Miria and the rest of the ghost did spend 7 years together so they must be familiar on how each other think. And it might be easy to guess Miria's plan based on positioning of the warriors, since if Deneve's right the warriors position must be nearing Roxanne's and Cassandra's rambo fight, which common sense dictate that they must avoid the area at all cause.

Its actually a good plan get the 3 Awakened Beings to kill each other and probably escape when they are distracted with one another. Of course no plan survives contact with the enemy and there is a high chance Miria's plan if Deneve guess it right will work 100% effectively since it rely on the 3 AB going for each other and the result being a deadlock or at least close to one.