View Single Post
Old 2006-07-05, 00:55   Link #222
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
I never give the experience to send a FAQ, sorry for my posting :/ , I thought that post on Board and complete it and send to Gamefaqs is made a FAQ

I wait now for the Game... It's will arrived soon... To retry everything once time again... No 5 Times First... And 3 times after...

Edit : Finally I Get it... Sorry KBTKaiser, it's not neccesary now to help me^^
But I played the Game and I Noticed! IN Day 19 and other! Place and Characters Change! Warning! Looks like i have now to made 2 Différent FAQ.... Like Sakuya now, not on Place 3 on Day 19 but she is now on 2.... And Natsuki not on 6... She's now on 3... Looks like I have to make a lot of change
But First, Sakuya Ending waiting me^^

Sakuya Path -> Same as my Initial FAQ but! In the Fact, In only Day 19, do Not Choose Place 3.... Choose Place 2... And Now Place 7... Now Sakuya Path is Now On...

Edit 2 : Sakuya Scenario Finished... Just 1 New CG... Story is the Same... :/
But Now In Another Story(Rename by Others Stories) -> 3 News Another Story appeared, like Akane Story...
Oh and on Sakuya Scenario, we can see how Sakuya manage to destroy Diana...

Edit 3 :

Mai Path -> Speed Up to Go to The Hospital if Hospital appear.... If Hospital Place became Lindem Baum.. Then Go to Lindem Baum...
We can see on this director cut how Mai separate the sword and kagutsuchi

Natsuki Path -> Everything Change! Do Not Follow My FAQ for Natsuki Scenario! I Have to remade it...

Miyu Path -> Exactly the Same... It's normal, after all you have to finish One Time the game to Unlock All Miyu Place
Exactly all Same as PS2 is...

Mikoto Path -> Same as my FAQ is. Just remember to save before the last Blow with Reito/Kokuyou to trigger 2 Endings
Everything is same

Edit 4 : Unlock Another Scenario of :
Akane : Finish Sakuya
Midori : Finish Sakuya
Nagi : Finish Mai
Nao : Finish Mikoto
Alyssa : Finish Miyu
Shizuru : Finish Natsuki
??? : Finish Natsuki or Shizuru?
Mashiro : Complete Everything and Watch the 7 Other Stories

Last edited by IchiKyo; 2006-07-05 at 08:25.