View Single Post
Old 2007-02-03, 12:42   Link #93
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Regardless, even if you discard that point( which I will, since KyoAni chose to... for whatever reason they have), there has been no indication that Kaori informed Shiori where her class was. After all, they were no longer on speaking terms( due to Kaori that is) and it is not too far-fetched to believe that Shiori did not manage to find out where Kaori's class was before she collapsed.

Not since that first day has Shiori ever attended class again, until the current frame of time. So she had no way of finding out, unless she went back to the school, which she did not until that day when Jun spotted her.
With due respect, I find that absurd. When my little brother enrolled in the same school as I did, before classes began in his first day, I took the trouble to find out which class that annoying brat was allotted to rather than waiting after school ended. So I do not believe for once that Shiori does not even remotely know which class Kaori is in, no matter how estranged the sisters are. You're going to have to try better, for I'm not convinced.