Thread: Licensed Denno Coil (TV Series!)
View Single Post
Old 2007-06-16, 23:40   Link #202
tgirl
Mystery User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wao View Post
That's what I understood. On the closeup you see the bottom right hand which shows up close "Michiko e no" (the _____ towards Michiko) and "kodomo" (children), as well as what looks like a "yoyo" on the third and fourth line, but it's not "yoyo" (ヨヨ), it's "wowo" (ヲヲ).

There's also a "Kanazawa", "futari" and "angou" that are only seen in that brief shot. "angou" makes sense (暗号 = code, from 暗号屋 = "encoder", which is what Isako is), but why is Kanazawa there? (That's where Yasako was from.)
I see. Thank you! It did look like ヨヨ from that up-close screenshot. Ah well. That means I have to go back and open up the fourth episode. Scroll to the end and kick myself in the back for being lazy. Haha. ^^; Edit: Also, going back and correcting my previous post. Realized that it's not a "2" but a "question mark".

That is interesting from what you've gathered from the entire screen (since I can't read kanji ).

It'll be some twist if Isako also came from Kanazawa, or she did have some sort of a past there. Or maybe her mysterious "contact" is from Kanazawa. I have to wonder though how Yasako's "ヨヨ二-san" is going to play in all of this.

I just got done watching episode 6.
Spoiler:

Last edited by tgirl; 2007-06-16 at 23:53.
tgirl is offline   Reply With Quote