View Single Post
Old 2008-09-28, 09:06   Link #52
Urei
Star Designer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by abynormal View Post
I was just thinking, even I can think of a way to give it a Sheryl ending and still have enough drama left over for the movie:

Ranka concedes defeat and allows Sheryl to go pursue Alto across their new blue skies. Ranka reunites with her old manager and she goes star hopping to build her career and get away from the man she loved so she can clear her mind. Eventually the tour returns her to the Vajra homeworld for a homecoming concert with her old friend Sheryl. Naturally, she also meets Alto again and discovers that her feelings for him haven't completely fizzled. All you need now is a plot device to drive a wedge between Sheryl and Alto and you have all the ingredients you need for romantic drama.

And then we still have unanswered questions like the status of the rest of the Galaxy fleet and Bilrer's connection to Minmei as building material for the non-romantic plot. Not to mention Leon is still around, just incarcerated.

You, my friend, have just discovered a good way to make a homage to SDF Nevertheless, that plot would be nice. Still, I don't think Ranka will willingly give up in the first place.

The most important thing is how much time we'll have for everything. 2 hours like in DYRL would most likely be enough. 1.5 hour would even be sufficient.

AD 2314 Mobile Suit Gundam 00
~A wakening of the Trailblazer~

Urei is offline   Reply With Quote