View Single Post
Old 2010-07-20, 20:46   Link #1
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Kanojyo wa Kannou Shousetsuka

Summary

Quote:
Yearning for the world of erotic novels, Shiina Keisuke triumphantly joins the business as an editor. The author he yearns to work with is Kuroki Chihiro, however everyone is afraid of her because she is a devil to work for.

Ok so I don't know why but there should have been a thread for this 3 years ago(one reason I blame for missing out on this for so long, yea I'm finding other reason to blame other than my laziness)
Well this was a series I always wanted to check out but only got round to doing so at the start of this year, which I honestly curse myself for missing out on this.
How to describe this series is not hard, it's simply awesome.
First the art is gorgeous, all the girls are drawn beautifully and well I'd say Kuroki is def one top contenders for prettiest girl in manga.
Plenty of totally awesome service that isn't just thrown in for the sake of it(ok maybe some)
Story wise it's pretty good, theres a good flow and it moves along, altho I'm sure some will say maybe a little slowly but it's fine by me.
Romance hasn't really played big role but it's there, it grows just as the relationships grow.

This is one of my favorite mangas, def a top 5.

My favorite charcter would be Kuroki, why?
It's simple
Spoiler for NSFW: