View Single Post
Old 2012-05-11, 02:43   Link #68
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
1. Azazel calling Issei weak is sorta justified. Issei is weak by Azazel's standards. It wasn't until Trianna and CCQ came out that Issei can stand relatively even with Azazel and even then it would be in Azazel's favor.
Yeah. For Azazel was normal, i mean he is pretty strong afterall.
Quote:
Also the number of people calling him weak have decreased dramatically since his recent power ups. The Occult Club often acknowledges Issei's strength relative to their own strength and that's why they often leave the opposing teams strongest member to Issei. In fact in volume 11 Akeno and Rias both feel like their holding Issei back. Rias is regretful that she couldn't even take down a lion while Issei took down Sariaorg+lion. Akeno is in dismay that Issei can one shot a opponent she had immense trouble with.
Agree with this one as well.And this explain why the girls try to become stronger as well. They not want to feel like this anymore and i'm sure this wish become even stronger because the event in vol 11 and 12.(then again this can be say for everyone in the Gremory group.
Quote:
Enenmies have also started respecting Issei's strength more after he unlocked Trianna and CCQ. The likes of Vali, Cao Cao and Sairaorg have also praised Issei's immense strength and have treated him as a serious threat. Given how immensely strong each of the three are that says something about Issei's strength and potential.

It's just that Issei's surprisingly modest about his strenght hence why he often looks down upon himself. Most of the time when he praises a opponents strength it usually means he could defeat them.

I'm nitpicking but Kiba isn't anywhere near Issei. Kiba couldn't damage Issei with BB and Issei could one shot Kiba. It's just that Kiba was faster and hence could avoid Issei's attacks. It basically comes down to a battle of endurance with Issei having the advantage. That's in BB. With Trianna and CCQ it would be a stomp. This may change with Kiba's recent power ups but given that Issei has taken both infinite and dream in his body I expect the gap to widen even more.
Agree with this. The only thing we really don't know (other the one you say about kiba with his new power up) it's what ise new body will give him.
Quote:
2. They are sorta justified in that Issei was being a idiot. He was purposely being ignorant during that time and hurt Rias's feelings.
Honestly i still think that both of them was a fault that time. But i do agree with what you say.
Quote:
3. Rias seems fairly perceptive but then again if she really knew about it then she would have already helped Issei earlier. Maybe Issei doesn't show the fear in his eyes around her?
Now that you say like this, i think so. If Rias see that fear in Ise eyes would probally try something. Knowing how important Rias is for him and how she can calm him(like the night before loki night ..if i remember right). She probally was the only one that Ise not show fear. He probally feel always safe or something like this.
Quote:
4. Remember Saji is forever under Issei's heel. Whenever Saji takes a step forward Issei takes a rocket and flies forward. That's the difference between Issei and Saji right know. Saji lacks Issei's natural charm and also Issei's natural forwardness. Let's not even talk about the difference in power. He hasn't even seen a naked girl yet while Issei's groping breasts left and right. Saji's far slower then Issei in nearly everything. Therefore if Saji x Souna does happen expect it to be at the end of the series. Or maybe even after the end. It would likely be a boring romance but I don't exactly support Souna x Issei..................... Maybe Vali x Souna?
About Saji I have to agree here. But who know what the author will do about this 2.But for now she don't love him. But just like him like a little brother. She was pretty clear on this point. For now it's only Saji to love her.