View Single Post
Old 2008-06-06, 14:24   Link #1086
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
YES IT'S FINALLY OUT!

Man, seeing that uniform is like, a dream come true.

Now for actual content, plz.
Yeah I had already mentioned elsewhere that they are really going overkill with the build up to something that is just really an addition to a light entertainment. I was almost expecting to witness the rapture when I heard news of new information, but it just turned out to be a couple photos proving it exists....kind of reminds me of Duke Nukem Forever.

Come on Kadokawa, get on it already, times a wastin'. *Looks at watch* No really the longer you wait, the more likely it's going to end up backfiring instead and people are going to catch on to this anticipation building style of marketing. Once anxiety takes over from anticipation the game is lost.

Also this news of a scrapped second season sounds eerily like Kadokawa once again interfering in the production process of Kyoto Animation. I hope it doesn't mean it ends up like Lucky Star where accuracy to the source material and that which makes the franchise enjoyable is sacrificed to promote Kadokawa's own products. Resist Kyoani, resist if it's the case. Stand up for yourselves.