View Single Post
Old 2011-09-05, 22:36   Link #46
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaRianki View Post
Y'know, there's one thing I noticed as the series progressed that really got me thinking. A lot of the main characters have had special arcs shocked full of information about their past- Gray got the Deliora arc, Lucy got the spotlight in the Phantom Lord arc, Erza's history was revealed in the Tower of Heaven arc, Wendy stood out in the Oracion Seis arc, and the cats had their moment in the Edolas arc.
Now that Zeref has awakened, I think that it's finally Natsu's turn. Zeref apparently knew Natsu in the past, and he's going to reveal why sooner or later- in the final showdown, perhaps? Either way- I do hope we get to see more of Natsu's past now, after waiting through all these manga chapters!
I think there should also be an arc dedicated to Gajeel. There should also be a plot involving his dealings with Raven Tail, and whether or not he actually is on Fairy Tail's side. I mean, that's really not something you can just leave hanging, considering how Raven Tail remains to be one of the threats that must be dealt with. So far, all evidence points to Gajeel really being a good guy, and that's how I'd like for it to be in the end. The last thing I want is some misunderstanding regarding the information of his little espionage mission that only Makarov knows about; at least, it's my understanding that only Makarov knows about it. Then again, depending on how the news is broken out to the guild, it could be the perfect test to see how much Fairy Tail trusts Gajeel, or maybe even how much Gajeel trusts Fairy Tail, or both.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote