View Single Post
Old 2006-01-12, 00:20   Link #31
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I'm giving it a 6. Shuffle is undeniably one of the better harem animes out there, but it doesn't mean much.

Animation-wise, it was decent at best. There were some inconsistencies here and there, and it does some skippy style-shuffling at certain parts. Not to mention it didn't have the similar appeal as the original art in the game. Plus the quality gap between Episode 0 and the series was just too......obvious.

Seiyuu-wise. I personally Nerine and Sia weren't the best of choices. Only 2, but they were major players in the anime. Plus, I can't get over the fact of Nerine's horrible singing in Episode 1.

I honestly thought that the plot pogression was somewhat weak. Several scenarios seemed forced and hastened, killing off the suspence and mystery of some of the girl's backstory. The most well executed was argubly Kaede's and I'm being generous.

Comedy failed to amuse me. I never laughed at any Shuffle comedy scenes at all. Then again, I'm a hard guy to amuse.

However, I won't deny that is is a good conversion from an ero game to anime. So, a 6 from me.

Though, personally, Shuffle deserves negative 10 for having too little of Primula.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote