View Single Post
Old 2007-04-16, 20:31   Link #7
Slayerx

Weakest of Ataksuki... a bit hard to say since it's hard to say what makes someone overall strong.

Hidan i would say definatly makes the list in my opinion. He could kill you by just cutting you, but against most other top tear ninjas i wouldn't say that's too likely to happen... Afterall, Hidan admitted that he was the slowest fighter in the group, and considering he uses that big ass triple sythe instead of something much faster, his chances of getting that one hit is relatively low. not to mention he has to draw the circle to kill you and if you keep on the offensive than that will be kinda hard for him to do (It's nothing short of plot devise, that no one seems to attack hidan while he's making the thing)... as for Hidan's immortality, that gives him a definate strong defence, but it doesn't make him unstoppable... as we've seen, you can still cut him up something bad... cut off a limb and you can greatly slow him down; cut off his head and he might as well be dead; though cutting off limbs ain't the easiest task... Lastly, aside from his voodoo technic, Hidan doesn't really have anything else on his offensive, which kinda takes away from his strength...

Sasori by comparison to hidan is a much more powerful and deadly oppenent... speed wise, his personal speed varies with the type of puppet he is using, but when it comes to all of his attacks, they are all very fast and very hard to avoid/block... Furtharmore, the poison used in ALL of sasori's attacks can paralyze you very quickly and puts you on a death setence; considering the high speed of Sasori's attacks and how he doesn't need to make the circle and all, this makes a scratch from sasori even more deadly than a scratch from Hidan... The only reason why Chiyo and Sakura faired as well as they did is because Chiyo has advanced knowledge in puppets and thus was able to better predict Sasori's attacks abd thus allow her and Sakura to dodge as needed (sakura being controlled by Chiyo), and Sakura managed to make a temporary antidote to Sasori's deadly poison; really they were probably the worse opponents that Sasori could have faced... had they been any other ninja, Sasori would have won that battle since other ninja's would not have been able to avoid the attacks as nicely, and would not have the antidote... So Sasori imo, would be one of the stronger ones; only mentioned him to conrast to Hidan.

coming in second i would name as weak would be Diedara... Main reason for this is because beyond his exploding clay, Deidara seems to have nothing else so far... really, if you survive long enough for Daidara to run out of clay, then Deidara is as good as done... Garra managed to beat most of the attacks through his defence, while Naruto and Kakashi, who didn't have such a defence, must have been just plain blowing up the things in mid air... Kinda like Sasori, and Hidan, pulling off just one clay attack is all that's really needed for Deidara to win in a fight, Good speed and skills with a suriken can keep you alive... As the case of Naruto and Kakashi, they seemed to fair well fending off whatever Deidara threw at them... Deidara gains some points for being tricky, such as taking advatage of the sand village to help beat Garra, or using that bomb to escape from kohona's ninjas, but i give such trickier only a certain amount of credit for strength... i mean, the first trick wouldn't have worked if they fought anywhere other than sand village (which would lead to Deidara's defeat), and the second trick was mostly a method of escape for when he was out of ammo...

Kakuzu is one that i really hesitate to name... considering how he fought before Naruto showed up, i would say he is very strong... by having all five elements on his side, he could have an advantage over any ninja... he also had quite a bit of destructive power in those attacks of his... We saw he had some good physical strength as well, and that wierd body of his allowed him to have some rather speedy and unpredicatble close range attacks... When it comes down to it, he clearly had Kakashi chouji and Ino beaten... When it comes to his defeat in a one on one match against naruto, i find that to be more of a plot device... considering Kakuzu was intellgent and how well he faired fighting kakashi, him falling for such a simply trick from naruto seemed out of character, as if Kishi decided to make him suck for just one moment to make Naruto shine... Really, the way he got beat by naruto makes him look weak, but everything else about him just screams of well balanced strength...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote