View Single Post
Old 2008-03-09, 23:02   Link #220
dgreater1
Misuzu & Kotomi Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
My main point was that in Kotomi's route, it was made clear that she cared for Tomoya's feelings before hers. When she realised he probably liked Kotomi, all she did was to tell him Kotomi most likely liked him, ask him if he liked her, somewhat encourage him and then sort of tell him Ryou liked him too (although it was obvious Tomoya didn't feel anything for her).
That's not really what I see. Kyou realized that Kotomi likes him and was serious, and because it's Kotomi, she couldn't get jealous at all. She even said that despite Ryou knowing Kotomi is her love rival towards Tomoya, Ryou gladly accepted that Kotomi needs Tomoya more and gave up. Kyou didn't prioritized Tomoya's feeling but gave him to Kotomi, because she knew how much Kotomi treasures him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Having her get angry at him for "being with Nagisa and not with Ryou" (even when she realised he was happy with Nagisa) was OOC, in my opinion.
Wait... she was angry? I didn't see her really angry, more like concerned jealousy because Nagisa and Tomoya were enjoying themselves together. Anyway, the crying part (devastated) was because she realized that Ryou knew about her feelings to Tomoya. That's why Ryou told her "Sorry" because she was using her despite she knew about Kyou's real feeling. Just imagine how it feels to know that your "get together" plan for your sister actually back fired at you. If you plan to get someone to love someone, you shouldn't be in love with that someone for it to truly work out.