Thread: Licensed Druaga no Tou: Aegis of Uruk
View Single Post
Old 2008-03-24, 01:42   Link #46
ChibiMenos
Gillian-class Chibi

I was already excited about this series, and now I'm even more interesting in what they'll be doing with it. I'm guessing that they will eventually end up selling DVDs--and maybe even the English ones at the same time as the Japanese release, since they'll have the subtitles ready to go. If so... this could change a lot. Heck, I might even start buying anime again.

The preview streamed with BOST seemed to be very good quality, but I'm not sure I'd be willing to pay for streaming video, at least not at $2 per episode...I suppose I'll have to see what the YouTube quality is like. YouTube video quality can be decent, so I might not kill my eyes watching it for free. And if it's good, I will totally buy any DVDs that are sold to show my support of free legal subs.

As for the show itself, I'm really excited after seeing the preview. Interesting that they've gone with mostly natural hair colors--that's a lot of black! I also love the redhead, of course... if they can get past the slightly girly look of the male characters, it'll at least be fun to watch.

That guy with the crazy eyes scares me.

Anyone think it a bit odd that the show seems that it will have more natural looking characters, while the MMO clips showed some pretty weird hair colors?
ChibiMenos is offline   Reply With Quote