View Single Post
Old 2008-09-07, 02:30   Link #666
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Eps 8, more commonly known as 'Enter Nakiami's LI'.

But really though, who needs headbutting when you have reunions that emotional and powerful? With Xam basically falling more or less in the mecha genre (whose pairings are simple and pretty predictable from the beginning), Akiyuki and Haru being childhood friends (which trends show to be largely successful in Japanese fiction), and now with the latest bombshell in eps 8 ('your Xam' among other things), I'm fully confident beyond a shadow of doubt that they'll go AkiyukiXHaru in the end.

And I think now why they put Nakiami so prominent in the OP/ED. It's not because she's Akiyuki's LI or anything, but just as Akiyuki's story would be focused with the South, Nakiami's story would be about the North. As such, both stories together would give the entire picture, as each would tell only half the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Didn't expect
Spoiler:
to be that old.

But then again it's always the old geezers who kick ass
See the ED? There's a brown haired guy crouching in what looks like a trench, and I've always wondered who the heck he is. I'm going to bet dollars to pennies that he's Raigyo, and he looks more 'bishie' than the rest of the cast put together. He oozes the same kind of aura like Solid Snake if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadare
I bet it will be a four way rivalry which includes Nakiami.
If they're going to put it that way, they'll probably put Raigyo as well and make it a love pentagon.

But then again, I really do think they'll separate Nakiami's romance away from Akiyuki's, but that (or anything about this topic for the matter) is just speculation right now.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote