View Single Post
Old 2012-01-21, 11:21   Link #5
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Of the second season of Haruhi suzumiya you just need Bamboo leaf Rapsody episode and the first and last Endless eight episodes. Then you can head for the movie that is.... seriously, it's a beast of movie (2 hours and 40 minutes, hahaha have fun): it got fantastic graphic, awesome soundtrack, fucking awesome plot and yuki gets developed so holy much.... holy shit my favorite title (After Steins;gate).

As far as Angel Beats is concerned, the first episodes might make it appear as a comedy/fantasy whatsoever, but trust me, it gets tearjerking and emotional later on and near the end, so do watch it. However, since you already started Haruhi suzumiya, you'd better finish it off, before going for Angel Beats. If you don't remember much the plot of haruhi, you just need to watch the first 5-6 episodes, and then the two i have listed, then you can go for the movie.

The girl who leapt through time: i hate movies aswell, since i prefer long series, but taking into account it pleased me, you can go sure there. Ye, it's similar to 5cm per second.

Still, i'm sure you'll love The disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (The movie). It is just fantastic.