View Single Post
Old 2013-01-03, 23:04   Link #1761
Xaturas

^^
And that folks would sum up the manga atm perfectly.

He is not evolving at all.
He is still used, abused, treated like pet or trash.
But it seems its like this stupid internet meme "doesnt matter had sex". So as long as his aunt will *allow* him to get on some of his targets everything is fine? I thought he would develop by now.

Readers got blueballs for dozens of chapters with the tedious 9 pages. Then sex happens everyone is overjoyed. But then even with sex happening we see that the main character is regressing rather than progressing. This particular chapter just hit the rock bottom. Next thing you knows aunt will ask him to do some gay action so that he *develops himself*.

If it was me I would have at least a little bit of self respect, or a border that I wouldn't cross.
Crossdressing and going after other man is the border here. Crossdressing to fuck some chick in her room without any cameras/photos/movies/witnesses is one thing, crossdressing and deliberately going after another man is a different monster altogether.

Frankly I didn't really read this manga, more likely just jump around and read about 30-40% of text, because frankly there wasn't much to read. So I'm still waiting to make a proper reading from 1st page to 9 page ^^. But if the story will follow this developement then I think I'm gonna continue the *half assed* reading that I did until this point.